Talk

Advanced search

Are M&S doing 3 for 2 schoolwear in store right now?

(8 Posts)
accessorizequeen Tue 11-Aug-09 20:27:41

Not sure where to post this, but I missed out on 3 for 2 (plus 15% off rats) online but need to order some more schoolwear for new year. Was hoping to get a bit more of a discount than free postage! Don't want to buy from anywhere else as when I have, clothes haven't lasted.
thanks

accessorizequeen Thu 13-Aug-09 13:58:22

Does no-one know?

Skedaddle Thu 13-Aug-09 14:07:34

I have been holding out for this but gave in and ordered yesterday. This probably means 3 for 2 offer will start any day now grin

Tamarto Thu 13-Aug-09 14:08:08

3 for 2 in M&S has been and gone.

bruffin Thu 13-Aug-09 14:21:15

To be honest very disappointed in M&S uniform this year and couldn't order anything even though DD is starting Secondary.

They have a new style blazer with no pocket (only a show lapel) and ridiculously bright lining. Neither the girls or boys are suitable anymore. The girls looked like a suit jacket on DD and DS wouldn't contemplate a blazer with no pockets. Also the quality looks awful!

They don't sell revere open neck with short sleeves blouses for girls, again only fashion versions , even Next sell them but only in white and I needed blue.

Feel really let down by m&s this year.

Washersaurus Thu 13-Aug-09 14:25:22

There is a money off voucher for childrens' wear (including school stuff) I think

Washersaurus Thu 13-Aug-09 14:28:02

It is £5 off £25 or more (expires 26 Aug) - BTSBOOK1

Also valid between 1-14 Sept.

accessorizequeen Thu 13-Aug-09 20:53:18

thanks washersaurus! next year will know to buy in July!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now