Talk

Advanced search

Calendar starting from NOW?

(6 Posts)
oysterpots Mon 10-Aug-09 19:29:35

I made the mistake of buying a desk diary instead of a calendar for the first time this year and am desperately in need of something to replace it with - I need to see a month, not a week!

Where can I get a really plain, basic calendar which starts mid-year?

Have just spied this one on amazon which says it's 17 months... but which months are they??

goldrock Mon 10-Aug-09 19:36:43

I have the one which comes up second on your link - Mums family calendar, and it runs Sep - Dec the following year. Its fine for me, it has big enough spaces to right in most stuff I need. Its my first year with it and I don't know what to do for a second one as you end up with a duplicate months Sep-Dec each year iyswim.
I am going to try an organised mum diary (recommended on other threads) and a cheapie wall calendar this year as I think something I can carry aound might work better for me.

PerfectPrefect Mon 10-Aug-09 19:38:06

I bought the Charlie and lola 17/18m planner last year and it ran from Aug08-Dec09

oysterpots Mon 10-Aug-09 19:42:01

brilliant, thanks so much - you've saved us!

what's so good about the organised mum ones goldrock?

TheGashlycrumbTinies Mon 10-Aug-09 19:46:56

Also the Dodo Acad Pad, it is a diary organiser type thingy with 5 columns for each day and a week per page. We have used these every year since DD1 started school.

goldrock Mon 10-Aug-09 19:47:59

I don't know yet but I've seen so many previous threads about how wonderful they are that I thought I'd try one. The only drawback is that they are £12.99 for the diary so it better be fantastic.
I think they are supposed to be able to do everything in one place - lots of columns, shopping lists, meal planners etc which would help me as I end up with lots of different bits of paper usually and something that allows you to keep a track of recurring weekly things so you don't need to write it down 52 times.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now