Talk

Advanced search

Just bought a Tangle Teezer brush and it is FANTASTIC

(12 Posts)
msled Sun 09-Aug-09 09:47:44

I was pretty sceptical but brushing my daughter's very long, tangly hair was a nightmare, lots of tears and protests and I am sure it did hurt no matter how gently I tried to do it which was a real pain on school mornings. So I ordered a Tangle Teezer and it looks like a tacky bit of plastic (the pink is, um, VERY pink) but blimey it works. It detangles so easily, makes her shiny and it doesn't hurt. Fantastic! I know this sounds like an ad, but it isn't! Thoroughly recommend.

bluejeans Sun 09-Aug-09 09:59:56

Sounds like what my DD needs (back to school next week after 6 weeks of tangles!), where did you buy it and how much was it?

msled Sun 09-Aug-09 10:05:38

I got mine online - after going to dozens of Boots stores (they don't stock them, the fools!) www.tangleteezer.com £9.77. It seems quite a lot of a bit of plastic, and I was a bit disappointed when it arrived, but it truly does work. DD even brushes her own hair with it (not brilliantly but she makes a decent effort) and it doesn't hurt! Amazing.

treacletart Sun 09-Aug-09 10:11:11

We have one too and it really is great. My own hair gets very tangly and the teezer just glides through so I can personally vouch for its painfree credentials - Can't believe it got turned down on dragon's den but guess they're doing ok without the dragons' help!

AbricotsSecs Sun 09-Aug-09 11:26:13

Message withdrawn

msled Sun 09-Aug-09 20:13:19

I can't believe Boots doesn't stock it. I suspect buyers have never tried to brush the hair of an histrionic small girl with long hair!

ilovespagbol Sun 09-Aug-09 20:33:08

I love mine, can't live without it. Jo Jo Maman Bebe sell them now, a tenner but free posting unless you live near a shop.

AbricotsSecs Mon 10-Aug-09 00:02:30

Message withdrawn

LadyOfWaffle Mon 10-Aug-09 00:07:04

O, my sister swears by hers! I used it once and it was great grin

dizzymare Mon 10-Aug-09 00:13:14

They've got a shop on ebay as well, selling 4 different colours.

AitchTwoOh Mon 10-Aug-09 00:14:24

it's a brilliant thing, isn't it?

AbricotsSecs Sun 30-Aug-09 19:32:05

Message withdrawn

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now