Talk

Advanced search

Anyone had a sofa from Littlewoods/McCord?

(5 Posts)
nicolamumof3 Fri 07-Aug-09 18:48:19

We are redecorating (cheaply) our rented house and have a large thru dining/lounge room. We are going completely neutral colours all furniture is a real hotpotch atm as is colour scheme a bit 80's!

We want to get a nice corner group sofa and after seeing what our 2yr and 3yr olds have done to our old v.secondhand sofas we would rather buy cheap and replace in about 5yrs. Anyone else done this are they any good or not worth the money? the ones we are looking at are about £900 so not exactly 'cheap' but alot cheaper than several thousand obviously.

DLI Fri 07-Aug-09 20:39:46

we bought our's from littlewoods nearly six years ago. its material and cost about £1000. its ok and is lasting but i don't think the build quality is in line with how much it cost. we are getting to the stage we will need a new one soon as the seat cushions are losing their shape and it hasnt had any children bouncing up and down on it etc. i dont think i woudl buy one again from littlewoods.

nicolamumof3 Sat 08-Aug-09 18:45:56

it it lasted us 6yrs i'd be pleased! youngest would then be 8yr and we could afford to get something a bit nicer smile

naomi83 Sat 08-Aug-09 20:07:52

you could get something like this from argos with the 3 year insurance, still much less that 1,000 pounds.

nicolamumof3 Sat 08-Aug-09 20:12:38

that is nice, the one in additions im looking at is £849 i think. thats lovely but couldn't have cream with three boys!! thanks tho for link

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now