Talk

Advanced search

BJCM Raincover/ PVC.. help please, really can't find a decent image of one!

(7 Posts)
sammysamsam Fri 07-Aug-09 12:30:43

I need a pvc raincover for my baby jogger city mini and so i walked into mothercare to get one.. they don't stock it, so it has to be 'ordered in'. fine by me- but i thought to try their universal 3wheeler one beforehand, but found it too baggy. then i started doubting the BJCM one incase it was a baggy-ish one too iykwim.. didn't order cos i thought i'd google an image of it to see what it looks like and if it has the opening flaps in the right places etc- but i can't find a decent image anywhere!

Has someone got a pic of the bjcm with a raincover ON it? would reaaaaally appreciate a nosey if you do have a pic.. the pics i found on the net are modelled on the baby joggers with the big wheel wotsits..oops, just found this one.. does it have an easy access flap anywhere or is it an all over plastic thing?

or if someone has experience of the bjcm raincover, what are your opinions on it please?

buggylovinmummy Fri 07-Aug-09 13:47:37

I have a BJCM and have the raincover for it and it fits perfect. It is an all over one but has a zip so you dont have to take the whole raincover off when you go into shops. Hope that helps.

If you would like me to i can take a photo and e-mail it to you smile

sammysamsam Fri 07-Aug-09 16:24:37

ooh yes please! I'd be soo greatful. thanks so so much grin please (if it's not too much trub) could you send me a pic of it down and with it unzipped? yay! i knew i'd get a result on mn wink my email address is sana 3 2 1 (at) ya hoo (dot) c o m (no spaces)can't wait

buggylovinmummy Fri 07-Aug-09 17:29:03

Am just uploading to my computer so should be with you shortly smile

buggylovinmummy Fri 07-Aug-09 17:51:05

You have mail grin

sammysamsam Fri 07-Aug-09 18:01:46

i do indeed! you're a star grin

TamTam29 Wed 12-Aug-09 21:41:19

i have the double & the raincover is naff! not long enough, zip is only on one side and looks baggy dont know if i would have been better buying an universal side by side cover!

Dont think the Americans go out in the rain much!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now