Talk

Advanced search

plain white t shirts help

(11 Posts)
loulabelle222 Wed 25-May-05 08:21:19

does anybody know where i can find plain white t-shirts for my ds who is 13m? He has a few pairs of dungarees and i need some white t-shirts to go underneath?

Twiglett Wed 25-May-05 08:44:27

do you not like body suits? they look like t-shirts (enough anyway) at the top don't they?

although come to think of it I saw some kiddie t-shirts in Asda the other day (looking for pjs for DD - must admit I stood there wondering why anyone would buy a t-shirt rather than a body suit .. oh well, different strokes for different folks and all that )

loulabelle222 Wed 25-May-05 08:46:31

yeah they will do , the vests that look like t-shirts at the top. They are perfect for summer

Twiglett Wed 25-May-05 08:48:12

mothercare, primark etc all do packs of 7 white vest / bodysuits thing then

loulabelle222 Wed 25-May-05 08:49:27

i know they do hehe! it is going to sound fussy but i just want the t-shirt ones without the bit that folds over at the top? basically they are t-shirts that are vests or just plain t-shirts.

Twiglett Wed 25-May-05 08:50:27

yup sounds fussy to me

Twiglett Wed 25-May-05 08:50:56

try asda (I'm kind of sure they didn't have envelope necks)

csa Wed 25-May-05 09:13:28

try tesco. i think a pound each. just plain white T with no fuss
and they also come in other multitude of colours if you wanted to push the boat out and splurge

loulabelle222 Wed 25-May-05 09:42:47

thats great thanks to they start from 12m? or are they bigger? A trip to tescos is in order i think!

csa Wed 25-May-05 20:32:27

yup, i think they start at 12-18 months. good luck - hope they stock it at your local. mine has just started bringing them in the last week.

vicdubya Wed 25-May-05 20:38:49

Have you got a Mackays anywhere near you?

They do some really nice baby clothes up to 18 months, not always that cheap, but they often have offers on, atm ours has buy one get one half price on t-shirts etc. They are excellent quality.

I hate t-shirts with anything on them. Once they get past 12 months the choice is terrible isn't it. Ds likes Postman Pat but he doesn;t need to wear him fgs!

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: