Talk

Advanced search

Mamas and Papas Primo Viaggio IP Car Seat

(2 Posts)
1mum1 Thu 06-Aug-09 15:17:49

I've read so many things on here that the non-IP version is not up to scratch! I've already ordered this IP version - is it any better than the original or are they both the same?
PS - I have still got time to cancel the order!

annas1 Thu 06-Aug-09 15:35:11

Hi there, Sorry you probably dont want to hear this but in case its not too late I had to let you know that DS had a primo vaggio car seat and hated it.

DS was just so slouched in it. His head kept tipping forward and I had to stop the car regularly to pick it up for him as of course when they are tiny they cant do this for themselves.

I think the problem is that it is a very upright seat compared to others. I posted about this recently on MN in a thread covering the top things you bought but didn't need (sorry cant remember title of thread) and at least two other posters agreed with me.

I eventually bought a Maxi Cosi and although it didn't fit onto my pram I was delighted with it- DS was more reclined and much more happy in it.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now