Talk

Advanced search

Your Mission - Need a CHEAP (I said CHEAP) Digital Camera!

(13 Posts)
MadameCastafiore Thu 06-Aug-09 09:39:19

Need one for DS - have an old one that I can let DD use no hols but think that it maybe an idea to get DS one so they are not fighting over them.

I did get them both one from Next Directory last Xmas meant for kids but it was dire! So think maybe a normal adult one would be the best route but I want an easy to use on that DS can basically see what he has taken straight away.

Thanking you!

MitchyInge Thu 06-Aug-09 09:46:59

what is cheap? I needed a cheap (under £100) one for work and am thrilled with the one I found - I wish I could remember the name of the site, but they review loads of cameras and take pictures of the same scenes/objects with them so you can compare

mine is a canon powershot a470 - was about £100 in the shops but through kelkoo (I think it was?) I got one for about £70 plus loads of extras like case, bigger memory card, battery charger and rechargeable batteries. lovely bright colours and easy to use

MitchyInge Thu 06-Aug-09 09:48:46

this might be it, looks a bit more organised than I remember: camera.co.uk

MadameCastafiore Thu 06-Aug-09 09:56:32

Oooohhhh no I mean really cheap - say £30 or under - DS is nearly 5 and it isn't a birthday or Xmas just something to take on hols!

MitchyInge Thu 06-Aug-09 10:00:50

oh right, yes it's a bit much for those circumstances isn't it!

do they have anything in that price range on that site?

bargainhuntingbetty Thu 06-Aug-09 10:04:11

this any good

GentleOtter Thu 06-Aug-09 10:05:16

some cheapies here
My dd had some pretty good pictures with a camera bought from Asda (four weeks ago) which cost about £30 but I could not find it on their website.

bargainhuntingbetty Thu 06-Aug-09 10:06:07

or this one looks good

MadameCastafiore Thu 06-Aug-09 10:06:09

Not usre how I search for really cheap ones on there! Have tried but they all seem to be a bit pricey!

bargainhuntingbetty Thu 06-Aug-09 10:07:02

perfect for little boys

bargainhuntingbetty Thu 06-Aug-09 10:07:25

perfect for little boys

bargainhuntingbetty Thu 06-Aug-09 10:07:40

sorry dont know why it did it twice.

MadameCastafiore Thu 06-Aug-09 10:10:16

Oooooohhhh thanks guys - looks like we are off to the shops today!

DD has lots of vouchers to spend from her birthday so maybe getting DS one of these will stop the tantrums that DD ends up with lots of bags of books and he gets nothing!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now