Talk

Advanced search

Scooter for small 5yo that folds easily?

(6 Posts)
accessorizequeen Wed 05-Aug-09 20:28:40

I bought ds1 (5.8) a Ozzbozz scooter 2 weeks ago with flashing lights. Twas v.big for him, dp had to drill another hole on the handle. And it's so big I could hardly fit it under the (double) buggy and v.v.hard to fold. It was stolen last week from the back of our house angry so now I have to buy another.

Is is possible to buy a blue scooter with flashing lights for him that is smaller and folds down easily? I only spent £16 on the Ozbozz one and don't want to spend too much on yet another! I might be able to say no I could only buy a blue one without flashing lights but tbh thought they were quite useful when we're coming home from school in winter.

Any ideas?

accessorizequeen Wed 05-Aug-09 20:29:47

This is the one I bought that's too big and hard to fold.

sazm Wed 05-Aug-09 22:15:16

we have the ozzbozz one with the blue flashing lights (the 3 wheeled one)
the handle goes down really low ( my 3yo also has one) and folds down small,i can fit 2 in the shopping basket of my lo's pram,
we got ours from argos

mum2samandalex Wed 05-Aug-09 23:16:59

I was thinking of buying the same for my ds with the same idea in mind. I saw one in ELC toaday for £25 with blue flashing lights and its meant to fold, 3 wheels i think. It was up high on the shelf which was no bloody use for me as i couldnt get a good look at it but think it has good reviews in their website

sazm Thu 06-Aug-09 10:54:20

i think they are all much the same size when folded tbh,as the all fold them same way,

this is the one we bought:

here

they also do the 2 wheeled basic ones,with no lights for £9.99 or you can get 2 for £15 (we done that last yr and gave them as presents)

accessorizequeen Thu 06-Aug-09 19:37:48

thanks sazm, I guess I'm just put off ozbozz as the first one was so hard to fold! His bf has one that's much smaller, I wanted one like that really but can't seem to find it. Have arranged with ds1 that blue is essential but I could add something flashing!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now