Talk

Advanced search

maxi cosi Priori XP - I've removed the straps completely to wash them - Big Mistake! Help me out someone please!

(6 Posts)
cilitbang Wed 05-Aug-09 17:59:42

The tension strap is not connected in the right way and now I can't get the stupid thing to tighten correctly - arrggh! I'm sure its something simple - anyone had this problem before?? How is it meant to be connected at he back?

naturalblonde Wed 05-Aug-09 18:36:10

no idea i'm afraid but bumping for you anyway

cilitbang Wed 05-Aug-09 19:07:39

thanks naturalblonde smile

Verity79 Thu 06-Aug-09 17:30:38

Sorry I have no idea how to reattach the straps but if you have the manual still that might have a diagram to show you (or you can download on from the website).

Did you immerse the straps completely in water or did you sponge them clean? If you have immersed them you will need to call Maxi Cosi to see if you need to order a new set of straps. I had a look at their website and they do not mention washing the straps just the seat cover. I would call to be sure in case washing the straps has removed the fire retardant propetries of them. My Britax seats have all said not to immerse the straps.

littleducks Thu 06-Aug-09 17:39:22

go on their website and look at manuel, i have removed the shoulder straps and the clip on to triangle metal bit, the tightening one i dont know

BexieID Thu 06-Aug-09 21:31:18

DP couldn't get them off (least thats what he said) so I just sponge cleaned the harness in the end.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now