Talk

Advanced search

Toddler bag

(12 Posts)
BalletGirl Mon 03-Aug-09 14:35:46

Hello ladies,
anyone got a good idea of where to buy one of those cute little backpacks for toddlers? I need something for pre-school, and I'm fed up of filling my bag with all DS's required objects. Can't afford Cath Kidston.
thanks!

hana Mon 03-Aug-09 14:41:38

m and s have a cute navy blue one with fuschia spots, is v cute

MrsBadger Mon 03-Aug-09 14:42:11

one of the LittleLife ones that has a sneaky rein attached?
[rummages]
thus

ilovetochat Mon 03-Aug-09 14:42:17

my dd has a lazytown bag with a front zip pocket, it is small enough for her to carry herself and she is 2, it was from brantano.

melmog Mon 03-Aug-09 14:44:27

We've got a littlelife ladybird backpack. It's great as a safety device but you can't fit much in it.

BalletGirl Mon 03-Aug-09 14:49:15

Thanks all, trying to steer away from the sneaky rein ones, as I've seen them, but they are quite small and I definitely want to get most of his clobber in there...right now he's using an adult sized backpack, carried by mummy!

BalletGirl Mon 03-Aug-09 14:54:49

Brantano and M&S are great suggestions...thanks!

hana Mon 03-Aug-09 15:29:55

sorry thought was dd!

dreamteamgirl Mon 03-Aug-09 15:54:22

Any of these any good?
on ebay
DS 4.6 has the mini verison of this this and it is adorable, but really too small for school so I am now thinking of buying this bigger one! and also this Power Rangers one, but you might be unlike me and not buy character stuff

EyeballsintheSky Mon 03-Aug-09 16:08:18

DD has the butterfly one of these for nursery. They are very spacious and you don't see many of them, which I like because there aren't millions of them lined up on the pegs Can get them easily in UK.

spring2life Mon 03-Aug-09 20:59:21

little life do an adventurer pack , which is the next size up . which is ideal my ds when he out grew his smaller daysack. he has had it for the last year he is now 4 and it is still big enough for his needs.

sazm Mon 03-Aug-09 21:18:22

we got a lovely little one in tk maxx the other day,they had lots in brantano too(a bit dearer in ther though)

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now