Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Sun parasol or canopy for buggies...urgent help needed please?

(5 Posts)
smellymelly Tue 24-May-05 12:37:33

I need to get some now!! I have one canopy and need one more, but could buy 2 parasols, but I can't make a decision...

Which do you have and is it good?

Do the parasols get blown about in the wind??

Are the parasols easier to direct than the canopies?

Do the canopies give better coverage?

I will definitely get one that clips on and off, but are the cheaper clip on and off ones rubbish??

Many thanks in advance

Kelly1978 Tue 24-May-05 12:41:22

I prefer canopies, because they stay in place better and cover baby better - haven't u got twins tho?

smellymelly Tue 24-May-05 12:50:35

Hi Kelly, Yes it is me with the twins...how do we find the time to come on Mumsnet?? but we have got them great single buggies for holiday, they have sunhood things on them, but I like to get something to cover them better.

Maybe I should get parasols so I can use them on their double pushchairs? The only double canopy I found costs £45!!!!

Kelly1978 Tue 24-May-05 13:22:24

I spend far too much time on here when I should be studying. Just sit here with the babies in front of me.

I saw that double canopy, it looks really good, but I've got a tandem travel system buggy. I've had to stick with parasols, but the stupid thing only really covers the seat at the front. I think it will be ok once they are facing forwards tho. I'm not keen on parasols as I got through 3 already with dd and ds, then seem to blow over a lot and don't clip on well.

misdee Tue 24-May-05 13:23:42

paraosols are pants. imo anyway

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now