Talk

Advanced search

Please recommend a high highchair!

(6 Posts)
Nicnocknoo Sun 02-Aug-09 21:15:44

Hi
Am going to sell my Mamas and Papas highchair as ds2 is 16 months and I'd like him to sit up to our breakfast bar with us. Wanted to get a tripp trapp but don't think it'll be high enough. Can anyone recommend a higher chair (without tray or with removable tray) please. We have a booster seat for the dining room chair but don't think this would be safe on one of our kitchen stools.
Thanks

toolongsingle Sun 02-Aug-09 21:29:08

I'd get an ikea one. I had an all sing/all dancing one first but was a nightmare to keep clean.
The ikea one is about 14 quid and has a removable tray.

dizzydixies Sun 02-Aug-09 21:30:16

ikea antillop fan here too

sazm Sun 02-Aug-09 21:35:31

what about one of the ones that clip to the side of the breakfast bar?? i really like them,one less thing cluttering up the floor too,

preggersplayspop Sun 02-Aug-09 21:36:19

I have an ikea antilop and a tripp trapp and recommend them both. Antilop was brilliant when DS was smaller - easy as anything to keep clean and looks good as well for the price. Tripp Trapp is nice as you can pull them right up to the table, they are supposed to last for years and years as they can be adjusted depending on age/size. DS is 2 now and we use it for nearly every meal still so in the long run good value. Not sure about a breakfast bar though, we use at a normal dining table.

dizzydixies Sun 02-Aug-09 21:39:04

we have 2 trip trapps too for the older girls and love them but don't get the turquoise one as the paint has come off badly - the red one is still lovely though

still for 12quid you can't beat the antillop grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now