Talk

Advanced search

Help - Which pram?

(12 Posts)
mumbleyofdaisy Sun 02-Aug-09 19:32:58

Please help I have a 20 month old toddler and I am due to have my 2nd baby in 6 weeks! I had a Jane Slalom pro travel system with my first little lady but now just don't know what to do. I have considered a buggy board but me thinks it may be a bit too much to ask of a 21 month old to stand while shopping. :0 I'm happy to sell travel system if someone can give a good recommendation for a twin buggy thing??

Deemented Sun 02-Aug-09 19:37:21

Hiya,

I'm almost in the same position as you, as my dd will be 20months when this one comes along.

The pram i'm looking at is the First Wheels City Twin, and i really like it. You can have a carrycot unit on it, and best of all, for me is the fact that you can have both children looking at you whilst you push, if you like.

MrsBadger Sun 02-Aug-09 19:39:54

p&t

tis the only way

Deemented Sun 02-Aug-09 19:51:18

I tried my dd, 15 months, in a p&t yesterday and she was all squashed and looked really uncomfortable. I didn't like it at all.

CherylCole Sun 02-Aug-09 20:33:59

My 5 and 4 year old fit in a P&T's certainly not squashed, best of a bad lot i'm afraid.

MrsBadger Sun 02-Aug-09 20:40:27

oh oh

or icandy pear
esp if you end up taking one without the other a lot

sazm Sun 02-Aug-09 21:33:00

another vote for p&t,
my dd was nearly 3 (but very tall,far too tall for her 9m-4y carseat)and she fitted in it fine,she loved it,the hood did touch if i pulled if forward,but it wasn't uncomfortable for her,

Kayzr Sun 02-Aug-09 21:34:35

P&T, best double available. My DS1 is tall for his age and he isn't squashed.

nappyaddict Fri 21-Aug-09 02:27:40

P&T Vibe.

Daisypod Fri 21-Aug-09 09:24:35

Nipper 360, I had a P&T and hated it! I didn't get it when my DD2 was born as my 15 month old DS could not fit in the toddler seat on top so I got it when DD2 was 6 months and I could put the toddler seat at the back. By the time they were 12 months and 30 months it was so heavy to push. Also whoever was in the back used to kick the seat in front all the time so I had some very grumpy children who never wanted to go in it.
I got a Nipper 360 and it is so light and easy to push. Both kids very comfortable in it and never give me problems about going in it. It isn't too wide and I have never found a door I could not get through. I have just found it so much easier to manouvre than the P&T. Also loads more storage space. Unless you have paniers for the P&T but then it is as wide as the Nipper!

nappyaddict Fri 21-Aug-09 13:52:42

Which P&T did you have? I've heard the Sport version is quite heavy to push.

Daisypod Fri 21-Aug-09 14:22:58

I had the Sport, but it wasn't just the weight of it it was the kids not liking it, the small basket and having to take the seat off to fold that was just all too much for me. I have had no problems with the Nipper so totally love it

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now