Talk

Advanced search

Quinny zapp + buggy board

(5 Posts)
Harimosmummy Sun 02-Aug-09 12:56:54

Hi,

Just wondering if a wise MN'er can help!!

I'd like to get a quinny zapp to use with a maxi cosy car seat for DD, just to use around town... DS (13 months) is walking but (obviously) not that fast!

Is there a buggy board or clip on attachment that works with the quinny zapp that I could use just for him to whizz around I'm talking trips of less than 5 minutes, just from car park to coffee shop! blush)

thanks, HM

nicolamumof3 Sun 02-Aug-09 13:16:42

check the lascal website, personally the frame of the zapp is very light, i can't see it taking a board safely? would he stand on a board at that age? i got one for my 18m old and he wouldn't use it. we tried again when he was 3yr and it was a success. the think is when they are that small they just jump on/off when they feel like it not very safe in a car park or town. at that age i'd personally want him strapped in?

SoupDragon Sun 02-Aug-09 13:19:35

Having used a Zapp and a buggy board on another pram, I would say no. The Zapp is prone to tipping and, from memory, having the board on the back of the other pram mad it back-heavy. I'm sure it would make the Zapp unstable.

I think a better option would be a sling (a pouch or wrap type) for the baby and put your DS in a buggy.

wuglet Sun 02-Aug-09 13:23:01

The buggy board maxi does fit on a zapp - instructions are on the website.

Means you can't fold it properly though.

And my DD refuses to stand on it anyway!

sazm Sun 02-Aug-09 14:07:27

it does fit,but i dont think you can use it with the carseat attached as its likely to tip,ok with an older child in teh buggy part,

i would go for the sling idea too,

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now