Talk

Advanced search

Herqules Twin Raptor

(7 Posts)
Mayla Sun 02-Aug-09 11:00:01

Hi Ladies,

Do any of you know where I can buy a Herqules twin raptor pram? I love this pram because it faces both ways, plus it looks really good

Would be willing to consider a used one in relatively good condition too.

Please help!!

Thanks
M

sazm Sun 02-Aug-09 14:13:31

have you tried ebay??or your local advertising websites?adtrader/gum tree/freeads,
they are usually pretty reasonably price second hand.

does look lovely,very heavy though,have you tried one out in real life??

AvadaKedavra Sun 02-Aug-09 14:14:27

Someone at nursery has the single and it's the biggest monster of a pram I have ever seen. And that's a single!

sazm Sun 02-Aug-09 14:22:36

i nearly bought a single,in camo beige as it was GORGEOUS,then i found out i was having a girl and i decided against it,
i not have a ds!and SO wish i'd bought it,and i can't find a camo one anywhere second hand

do you walk lots?
do you use the car lots,

it will be huge folded!will it even ft in your car?

Mayla Mon 03-Aug-09 19:09:26

Yes, I know it's huge. But I really love the fact that my babies can face me when I want.
No, I havebn't actually seen one for real...is it that big

We will be getting a four wheel drive 7 seater so I think fitting in the car shouldn't be a problem.

But public transport and shops will. Also, it won't fit in my life but then my lift door is only 70cm wide so that excludes almost all side by side strollers. (and I'm not a fan of tandem strollers). But I do walk a lot which is why I thought this would be good because pushing it is supposed to be easy though it's big.
My other choice was Emmaljunga but I think that's even bigger.

Any advice ladies...do you think I'm making a mistake? Am so clueless when it comes to strollers or any baby item for that matter.

Mayla Mon 03-Aug-09 19:12:37

Hey sazm, have you seen this single herqules in camo beige:
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/HERQULES-RAZOR-4-SPIN-CAMO-BEIGE-2008-BNIB-FREE-APRON_W0QQitemZ2704376 27958QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUKBaby_BabyTravel_Pushchairs_GL?hash=item3ef756b836&trksid=p3286.c0.m14

But it's new, not second hand.

sazm Mon 03-Aug-09 19:30:36

thanks mayla,unfortunately budget cant stretch that far atm

i think you would get it and love if for a little while and then get fed up and buy something sensible!!!but then lots of people do that with singles anyway,

could you go for a cheap second hand one to keep in the car for walking etc,and get a cheap stroller and a sling for shopping?or a cheap tandem?

the emmaljunga is the same buggy,its emmaljunga who make herqules pushchairs!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now