Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

P&T's double (superficial question!)

(9 Posts)
blondiep14 Sat 01-Aug-09 11:41:55

I think I have been persauded by DP and all the reviews to get one for when baby 2 arrives in January.
Which colour?! I quite like the green but will I get bored of it? Will it fade? Will it show up too much crap?
My original plan was to go with black (my usual choice in everything) but am tempted by the green brightening up winter, just don't want it to look wrecked by summer...!

amidaiwish Sat 01-Aug-09 11:45:15

go for green
i think they weather well.

HuffySpice Sat 01-Aug-09 11:46:24

I think green is lovely. They have a higher resale price too. I have black because we got a bargain on it that wasn't applied to the funky coloured ones.

Don't get orange or red. I would feel unhappy about asking a baby to sleep in such a loud, shouty colour.

Meglet Sat 01-Aug-09 11:47:45

I have red, but it was a toss up between that and the green. My friend has green and its lovely. She's had it for 10 months and it still looks bright.

sleb twaddle fact: Madonna and Gwyneth Paltrow have been seen pushing a green one.

sazm Sat 01-Aug-09 11:59:02

lol,i couldn't decide either,i was set on a black one (which isn't ususlly like me lol) but ended up with a red one as i got a bargain!lol,
mine was a fair age (an e3) and it wasn't faded at all,so i wouldn't think the green would fade much either,

i liked the green,not sure about the orange though,
i decided on black and planned to get funky buggysnuggles to brighten it up,as i get bored quickly,i figured it was cheaper to change the snuggles than the buggy lol,

blondiep14 Sat 01-Aug-09 12:08:00

Hmmm, good point re the snuggles, that is a good idea. Then again, if I go with the green i could get black snuggles...!
It's only between the green or black, I have issues with both red and graffiti!

belgo Sat 01-Aug-09 12:10:53

I had the choice between black and lime green and I choose the black because I think we will be able to sell it on more easily in future years.

sazm Sat 01-Aug-09 12:15:12

i very nearly went for the pink camo,as i was told i was having a girl,thankfully i decided against it as i now have a ds!

MaybeAfterBreakfast Sat 01-Aug-09 14:01:12

I have sand, and haven't seen any others the same. It shows the dirt though.

I like green but every 2nd one round here is green (and I thought the colour would clash with my green winter coat grin).

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now