Talk

Advanced search

Where can I get a BJCM and pay via Paypal???

(20 Posts)
mustsleep Fri 31-Jul-09 21:13:39

I need to pay by paypal and can;t wait while he funds reach my bank account as I need to return my fauly zia back to Boots

I need somewhere that sells the baby jogger city mini, loads of places you have to call them for the price! there are none on ebay either!! sad

NormaSknockers Fri 31-Jul-09 21:41:11

Boots is the only one I can think of or this one has 2 days left on eBay

I know it's of no use to you now but well worth getting a Paypal top up card, if you transfer funds from your PP account to your PP card it's there the next day & is accepeted anywhere that accept VISA.

mustsleep Fri 31-Jul-09 21:44:54

lol I know I'm watching that one...so no one bid!! grin

Yep I returned one to Boots (long story) so hoping that that one will make the internet thingy majig say instock so I can rebuy it!!

oooh I didn;t know that about the Paypal card - where can I get one?

mustsleep Fri 31-Jul-09 21:45:33

meant to say by the time I get my money in the account from Boots might have the card!! wink

NormaSknockers Fri 31-Jul-09 21:52:01

You just get it through Paypal, it costs £4.95 but SO worth it. It costs nothing to top it up from your Paypal account once you have it & is free to use online in store etc. There is a fee of £2 to withdraw from a cash machine thought but I don't tend to do that anyway.

I transferred the balance of my Paypal account onto my card about 4pm yesterday & it was there ready to use at 9am this morning, it's similar to a VISA electron & you can only spend what you have on it but it's brilliant & much quicker then tranferring it to your bank!

mustsleep Fri 31-Jul-09 21:58:13

thanks am defo going to do that smile

NormaSknockers Sat 01-Aug-09 08:27:22

I know it won't help at the moment but PLO stock the BJCM & will price match plus 10% of the difference, I managed to get mine for £158 from them

mustsleep Sun 02-Aug-09 19:38:58

thanks grin

mustsleep Sun 02-Aug-09 19:41:17

ooh I've just got my refund but the PLO website doesn't have a price when I call will I still be able to pay by Paypal?

NormaSknockers Sun 02-Aug-09 21:28:47

Sadly not over the phone no. PLO price is £179.95 but a website called Baby Enterprise has them for £160.00 so if you tell PLO this they'll price match plus 10% of the difference making it £158 something

mustsleep Mon 03-Aug-09 10:45:40

cheers have just called them, dh is lending me the cash and I'm reimbursing him grin

NormaSknockers Mon 03-Aug-09 12:43:14

Fabby grin Don't forget your free toy from PLO, you get a free pram toy when you spend over £100, ring them back if they didn't mention it wink

mustsleep Mon 03-Aug-09 20:36:35

I've phoned them three times today and said I wanted to BUY one and they have said someone will call me back and no one has bothered!!

I got one from Groovystyle instead didn't order till 4.30 and it's coming tomorrow, £160 so not too bad smile

have sent a bolshy email to PLO though about customer service lol wink

NormaSknockers Mon 03-Aug-09 21:42:18

Oh what a poo, their usually very good! At least you got one for a good price

mustsleep Mon 03-Aug-09 23:00:46

yay I know can't wait for it to come either lol

NormaSknockers Tue 04-Aug-09 09:31:47

I've been busy pimping mine since I got it, I absolutely love the BJ range, got myself a City Elite too!

mustsleep Tue 04-Aug-09 09:43:33

I love it love it love it!!

Have bought the bumper bar and a parent console

Where did you get your raincover from, is it worth buying the BJCM one?

NormaSknockers Tue 04-Aug-09 11:39:10

Bumper bar is fab isn't it! I love how you can adjust it! The Elite comes with a parent console so saved me buying that wink I bought this raincover & it fits absoloute treat, much cheaper then the official one!

mustsleep Tue 04-Aug-09 12:12:06

cheers

haven't got my bumper yet waiting for delivery lol

I've ordered a koo di one for when it's sunny for just incase but want a decent one for the really rainy days wink

NormaSknockers Wed 05-Aug-09 13:58:53

The one I've linked to is brill, it's exactly the same shape as the official one too. Has a zip on the middle so easier to get to baby without having to take the whole thing off wink

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now