Talk

Advanced search

Please Have a Look & see if you can help us

(6 Posts)
lianne01 Thu 30-Jul-09 20:42:55

my little one has fallen in love with this comforter from primark and they have stopped selling them i am desperate for a replacement / spare, can anyone help me please, it is a giraffe comforter white on one side and sort of brown beige on the otherside of the blanket bit, cant find any on ebay and primark have searched and say they have non left in any stores in the uk thanks for taking the time to read x

just really hoping someone can help me and help a baby boy be alot happier many thanks

whomovedmychocolate Thu 30-Jul-09 22:21:52

Do you have a photo of it? (post it on wanted on the for sale boards then you can upload a photo) Or post on toys reunited.

fairimum Thu 30-Jul-09 22:31:28

my OH works for primark and they have had it before where people have emailed in pics and they ahve even gone back tot he supplier to see if can get another made!! have you emailed head office??

fairimum Thu 30-Jul-09 22:37:38

OH says if you email - enquiries@primark.co.uk and give them as much info about it as you can - when you brought it, how much your son loves it etc, all the numbers etc on the tag, photo if possible of the toy, maybe of the tag too!

He works in IT and releases all the emails so seems the outcomes etc - says that several times they have got the suppliers to make another one etc - just need a good sob story about home distraught the child is
good luck!

lianne01 Fri 31-Jul-09 07:54:44

thanks for that i have emailed them once but they just said contact local store for help which i did and they did a computer check and no more in the uk for sale,,

how do i find toys reunited ???

fairimum Sat 01-Aug-09 21:37:11

Hi
OH says to reply to the email they sent you and say that have been to store and noe in UK etc is there anything else they can do and give all the details - he says they can contact the irish, spanish etc stores and check there and also have several times before contacted suppliers and even got a couple specially made even if not being made anymore!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now