Talk

Advanced search

Please help! I need a particular kind of calendar - long thin with all days on top of each other.

(5 Posts)
lingle Tue 28-Jul-09 21:43:26

I'm after a calendar that includes August 2009 with lots of space but that crucially has the days all on top of each other - not following in a line-by-line way.

The reason for the "vertical" bit is that my DS2 can't yet grasp the left-to-right nature of text.

This all matters because DS2 (nearly 4) has big problems with language and needs visual aids to learn many concepts - including time. And I'm exhausted from last night's epic family tree creation (it worked though - he understands the word "family" now)

Many thanks for suggestions!

hermionegrangerat34 Tue 28-Jul-09 21:47:44

The Dairy calendar that I got free from my milkman in December has each month vertically, though the months are next to each other. But if you could get hold of one you could cut it up? Otherwise fairly easy to make on the computer?

Millarkie Tue 28-Jul-09 22:04:12

I bought an academic year wall planner from Ryman's today which includes Aug 09 and each month is a vertical strip..would that be any good?

Millarkie Tue 28-Jul-09 22:05:48

this one

lingle Wed 29-Jul-09 08:58:38

thank you.!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now