Talk

Advanced search

Trunki's, are they worth it?

(5 Posts)
npg1 Tue 28-Jul-09 09:52:29

I am wondering if I should get one for my nearly 3yr old. We are going away to newcastle this weekend (not flying) but thought I might get one or is just a normal suitcase better?

Haylstones Tue 28-Jul-09 09:57:47

They don't hold very much but are good for journeys where they can hold toys, snacks etc and my dd loved riding on it in train stations and airports.

morethanyoubargainfor Tue 28-Jul-09 10:15:08

my Ds still loves his, he will be 7 in a couple of months, but we don't use it for his clothes, as haylstones says they don't hold much, but he packs his toys that he wants to take with him and they hold those perfectly.

usernametaken Tue 28-Jul-09 11:41:55

DD (age 4.4yrs) loves her Trunki. It has been excellent for getting around airports. When flights are delayed we find a quiet area for her to scoot on it...kills a few minutes!
Highly recommend them.

KingCanuteIAm Tue 28-Jul-09 11:45:04

We love ours but I do think their main value is at airports and so on. If you plan to fly in the future get one, if not then possibly a suitcase would be better.

A trunki would hold enough clothes for a weekend I would think but probably not for a week or more, we use ours for in flight entertainment, changes of clothes whilst traveling etc.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now