Talk

Advanced search

Reversible pushchairs?

(17 Posts)
Leedsmumof1 Tue 28-Jul-09 09:17:19

Can anyone recommend a relatively cheap, lightweight reversible pushchair suitable for a 6mo? Thanks!

ruddynorah Tue 28-Jul-09 09:22:55

i just got a bugaboo bee on ebay. wasn't terribly cheap though, but should last right through.

Leedsmumof1 Tue 28-Jul-09 10:00:56

Thanks - it's lovely but sadly out of my price range! smile

anniemac Tue 28-Jul-09 10:06:20

Message withdrawn

MamaG Tue 28-Jul-09 10:45:25

Hauck Infinity? I got one for £55 on here recently

nicm Tue 28-Jul-09 11:02:16

all teutonias apart from the solano i think. can recommend the spirit s3.

ErnestTheBavarian Tue 28-Jul-09 11:19:36

I got a m & P pramette type thing - the handle itself f^reverses rather than the seat unit, so you can flip it over and back without disturbing child. Also has a built in buggy board. It might not be a glamour item, but it's been my favourite puchchair out of 5 that I've owned, and it's served me very well.

cancantcan Tue 28-Jul-09 17:30:43

bebeconfort/maxi cosi streety. Lightweight, can do travel system/carrycot too, and the seat unit goes either way, folds up small and light.
I looked at this and the bugaboo bee and decided that although the bee is slightly nicer, its not £200 worth of nicer, and also, the streety seat unit is a LOT bigger. Then I saw the cameleon......... grin

anniemac Wed 29-Jul-09 09:48:39

Message withdrawn

pigleychez Wed 29-Jul-09 15:48:32

I have a cossatto Mobi/Budi.
The seat faces either way and has a carrycot for newborns (ANNIEMAC) can also attach the car seat if needed.
I love mine and have had no probs at all with it. Its lighter than my friends Pilko.
DD is 1yr and stayed in the large carrycot till she was about 6/7mths old.

Hope that helps someone

kellyatbabyguds Wed 29-Jul-09 16:09:52

The Klever Kids storm puschair can face both ways and is really lightweight. It can take a carrycot and car seat if you need it from newborn. Have a look at www.kleverkids.co.uk

nicolamumof3 Wed 29-Jul-09 21:12:32

streety doesn't fold rearface. felt flimsy to me.

bee seat is tiny, and no footrest for toddlers.

Leedsmumof1 Wed 29-Jul-09 22:04:22

I like the look of the Klever Kids one, but can't find anywhere that stocks it! I've got a M&P pramette, but not the one that reverses, and dd still seems quite little to be facing the other way. Thanks for all the suggestions smile

nicolamumof3 Wed 29-Jul-09 22:08:45

reminds of hauck infinity.

CarGirl Wed 29-Jul-09 22:10:46

the mamas and papas one is the venezia pick it up on ebay cheap

BertieBotts Wed 29-Jul-09 22:18:33

Loola up folds rearfacing and is fairly cheap. Nice, comfy seat. Loola slightly cheaper but loola up is worth the difference i think.

Is fairly heavy when folded though and can't fold one handed. But the wheels turn when folded so you can push it like a suitcase.

Sorry for being brief, nak. Ask me anything else about the Loola up though

kellyatbabyguds Thu 30-Jul-09 10:14:25

Leedsmumof1 we're in Manchester so maybe too far away from you but if you contact Klever Kids 01332 858 238 I'm sure they will have someone local to you.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now