Talk

Advanced search

Group 2/3 Car Seat - Graco Logico L RallySport

(3 Posts)
lynne6705 Mon 27-Jul-09 20:36:26

Hi,

Just looking to move DS into the next stage car seat, paid a visit to Halfords at the weekend and DS took a shine to the Graco Logico L Rally Sport, the guy at Halfords said that it was a good one but not really sure how much he knew, in the product spiel it states that it has triple side impact protection which gives a 50% reduction in G Force but obviously the manufacturer are always going to say that it has something special. I had a look on the which website but cant see where they have done any tests on Graco car seats.

Does anyone know anything about this seat or can they point me in the right direction of any tests done on it?

Any other suggestions would be appreciated, problem is DS has his heart set on this one, but if it is not safe I will have to disappoint him.

Thanks

Loopymumsy Tue 28-Jul-09 09:16:35

Message withdrawn

sazm Tue 28-Jul-09 14:31:20

my sister had 2 graco seats for her boys,and they were ok,but not very supportive,
my other sister bought one for her dd (the disney princess one)but dd prefers the mamas and papas one as she says its comfier,she also flopped about a bit in the grace if she fell asleep,
we have 2 britax hi-liners and can't recommend them enough,
the shape of the headrests on the britax is great as it supports them well when they fall asleep,

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now