Talk

Advanced search

Leave in hair conditioner for 2 yr old

(11 Posts)
JuJusDad Mon 27-Jul-09 20:29:31

Can someone please recommend a leave in hair conditioner for my DD, please?

I've seen such things mentioned on a cople of threads, but couldn't find any direct recommendations.

Her hair is fairly fine, so it (currently) doesn't tangle much, but it is down between her shoulder blades and getting longer.

ThreadsDeadBabyThreadsDead Mon 27-Jul-09 20:33:58

I have used Aussie Miracle Hair Insurance (Boots or any supermarket) on ds and now dd since they were about 6/7mo, they both have very fine curly hair.

It isn't for children, but both have been fine with it and both have quite sensitive skin.

HTH.

JuJusDad Mon 27-Jul-09 22:16:23

Cool, thanks. smile

bubble2bubble Mon 27-Jul-09 22:18:05

Tresemme detangle spray works well - can use on wet or dry hair - makes brushing really easy ( though not as easy as my amazing new discovery the TANGLE TEEZER BRUSH!!)

wrinklytum Mon 27-Jul-09 22:20:20

Second getting a tangle teezer brush for fine flyaway hair.DD is 3 with sn and is hypersensitive to having her hair brushed,have found the tangle teezer a really brilliant invention.They are about a tenner in boots.

ForExample Mon 27-Jul-09 22:21:48

We use a pear detangler, think it is a l'oreal one (green bottle) and second vote for the tangle teazer

bubble2bubble Mon 27-Jul-09 22:22:24

Yep - thought a tenner was outrageous amount for a kids hairbrush, but the improvements to your life....priceless

VulpusinaWilfsuit Mon 27-Jul-09 22:27:08

What Thread etc etc name too long said.

We use that Aussie stuff for those Brillo Pad mornings when children need a good combing and I can't bear the screaming.

wrinklytum Mon 27-Jul-09 22:28:06

I was a bit shock at price but has been the best reccomendation I have seen on here.

Metatron Mon 27-Jul-09 22:37:42

A trim might be an idea too. We use the aussie stuff too although I have been less impressed by the tangle teezer.

JuJusDad Thu 30-Jul-09 08:16:16

Used the Aussie stuff for the first time last night (after bath, of course), and there's definately a difference this morning in how soft it is and the complete lack of anything like a tangle grin

Thanks, everyone smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now