Talk

Advanced search

Trip trap V Dan High chairs

(12 Posts)
Tiddd Mon 27-Jul-09 18:21:22

Im keen to buy a wooden highchair that sits next to the table and their seems to be a huge price difference between these two does anyone have any advice?

Spoo Mon 27-Jul-09 18:26:39

this is the high chair we bought 4 years ago and we are still using it in toddler mode. Best money we spent.

DamonBradleylovesPippi Mon 27-Jul-09 18:31:07

love our tripp trapp. bought for dd1 when 2ish. cannot wait to buy one for dd2 (15months) who already loves it and climbs it. we did not buy it for the baby stage as people said wasn't great so we used ikea cheap brilliant antilop. but for toddlers it's perfect.

scattykatty Mon 27-Jul-09 19:38:34

Just bought a TT for my DS who was 17 months at the time as the Mamas and Papas one we had was driving me mad with the staining of the seat.

I love the look of it but the one I got was faulty and their customer services are RUBBISH! They still haven't done anything about it 6 weeks later So I have an expensive highchair which my DS can't sit it and we're still using the Bears and Buds one... Why did I bother!

hanaflower Mon 27-Jul-09 19:40:39

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

Loopymumsy Mon 27-Jul-09 20:59:23

Message withdrawn

Washersaurus Mon 27-Jul-09 21:12:17

We have 2 tripp trapp chairs and I like to sit on them myself they are so comfortable.

I have found the Stokke customer service to be fab; very helpful and quick to respond. They sent me a replacement part for free within a week. I would speak to the shop purchased from about a faulty item scattykatty - they should just exchange it for you.

scattykatty Mon 27-Jul-09 22:06:56

I confess I also wanted a red one blush

Wash, I got it from Kiddicare and they are being so rubbish! I want the DS to actually be able to sit on his Tripp Trapp and some point before he's 18!

Washersaurus Tue 28-Jul-09 17:14:04

Try emailing Stokke directly scattykatty; they responded really quickly when I contacted them, and my tripp trapp wasn't a new one.

cornflakegirl Tue 28-Jul-09 17:40:28

We have a BabyDan and love it. DS is 4 and still using it. Will probably evict him when current bump gets to weaning stage, but could otherwise keep him in it for years.

NeedaNewName Tue 28-Jul-09 17:51:56

Haven't tried Baby Dan but have 2 TT - bloody fantastic!!

Would also recommend contact Stokke directly, I lost a small part of our first one, called them and they sent me several FOC very quickly.

heiki Tue 28-Jul-09 20:39:35

love our tripp trapp, bought it from company called back in action, loads in stock and lovely chap on phone!!!Delivered next day !!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now