Talk

Advanced search

Petite Zia 4 anyone had one?? Opinions please

(6 Posts)
mustsleep Mon 27-Jul-09 09:54:41

I had a zia with the three wheels for dd when she was 2 and found it ok, but a little wobbly when doing stairs

I am now after something small folding for ds (10 months) and was thinking about the zia 4 as it looks more sturdy with 4 wheels and is supposed to have a better recline facilty on the seat and also has a bumper bar grin

i've just ordered a Baby Jogger City Mini afer selling my Bee but am having second thoughts as it doesn't seem to fold that small and might still be heavy...but it has a continous handle which would be good for holding dd's hand on the school run

From what I can remember the zia was awful o push one handed and I was hoping if someone could tell how he zia 4 fairs in this respect??

MadEyeballsMoody Mon 27-Jul-09 10:02:15

I have never had one but I have a 4 wheeled Moon Kiss which is exactly the same.

It like it in that it folds up very very small so it's an ideal travel pushchair. But it's not the sturdiest. I find it quite 'bouncy' - 'cos the seat isn't supported as such it does bounce up and down! Also the handlebars are very low. I'm only 5' 2" and live it flat shoes and I find it too low after a while. It would annoy me on more than a shortish shopping trip tbh. And it's not good to push one handed.

Looks funky though, far nicer than the three wheelers and definitely nicer than the dreaded Zapp. It's very light and the recline is great; I use a bog standard footmuff and dd is very cosy in it and sleeps easily.

HTH

mustsleep Mon 27-Jul-09 10:04:14

thanks I did think about the zapp which I loved wih dd but ds does like to sleep in the buggy sooo had to rule that out grin

JigglyPiggy Mon 27-Jul-09 10:14:20

there was a moon kiss for sale the other day
here

mustsleep Mon 27-Jul-09 10:16:15

thanks would have this but not keen on the green lol

I might just order a zia 4 also from Boots and then decide and send one back grin

JigglyPiggy Mon 27-Jul-09 10:27:18

lol i like your style grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now