Talk

Advanced search

Sew in name tags - where to buy from?

(12 Posts)
spikemomma Sun 26-Jul-09 22:02:02

Anyone know of the best place to purchase these from?

gigglewitch Sun 26-Jul-09 22:03:34

take a look at the mn shopping section - there are discounts to be had wink
Otherwise, there is the old faithful Cash's name tapes.

thisisyesterday Sun 26-Jul-09 22:06:31

i buy from cash's online

gigglewitch Sun 26-Jul-09 22:07:00

blush actually I should've said look at the discounts section, rather than shopping...
And a linky to Cash's whilst I'm in a linky mood grin

MerlinsBeard Sun 26-Jul-09 22:15:01

Or write in biro on the clothes label blush

gigglewitch Sun 26-Jul-09 23:37:57

shock Norty MoM grin

it rubs off in two washes tho...
Hurried new jumper buying at whit, no spare time, so I did it in permanent marker - but unfortunately wrote the child's name who was not the owner of the jumper on the label blush

littlelambmakesfour Mon 27-Jul-09 13:44:53

Cashs are brill. Last year I ordered some for ds and either I had a ditsy moment and ordered joined up script or they got it wrong. I rang to query and without any fuss they just said "Not to worry we'll do them again." Two days later there they are. I hate the hours of sewing (four dcs) but as a teacher I also hate trying to decipher washed out biro on the dozens of school jumpers we end up throwing out at the end of the year.

duvetheaven Mon 27-Jul-09 23:11:29

bought mine from soneone on ebay. Loads on ebay. hth.

Cadelaide Mon 27-Jul-09 23:13:19

Cash's.

How do you all sew them? Mine always seem to detach at one end where they use them as hangers. Do you stich all 'round then?

gigglewitch Tue 28-Jul-09 21:00:34

I stitch them all round, yes <obsessive mother alert> they use err the hanger thingys to hang them up. Rarely. Mostly they just chuck them on the floor shockgrin

EldonAve Tue 28-Jul-09 21:03:19

I bought the Cash's ones from John Lewis as they were cheaper

moomaa Tue 28-Jul-09 21:14:40

Cheers all, this thread has just made me order some, with little dinosaurs. They are so cute.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now