Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Can anyone reccommend an good accounts package?

(9 Posts)
KatieMac Sun 22-May-05 21:42:35

I need to run 2 (or maybe 3) companies accounts on it.

I have been using MS Money but I can't seem to get more than one set of accounts to run easily

Help please

gingerbear Sun 22-May-05 21:45:29

Quicken?

gingerbear Sun 22-May-05 21:46:04

Are you Mac or PC?

gingerbear Sun 22-May-05 21:47:37

There is a version of Quicken for Mac if you need it.

KatieMac Sun 22-May-05 21:51:25

PC (I gave up on the Mac idea - unfortunatley)
How much is quicken and is it easy?

Milliways Sun 22-May-05 21:51:44

We use QUICKBOOKS by Intuit). It was cheaper than SAGE & is extremely easy to run. Does the VAT return, end of yr & various other reports at the touch of a button.

Highly recommended, but then I haven't used the others to compare it to

Frizbe Sun 22-May-05 22:06:46

Quick books is very good if you don't need to do tax returns online (which will save you money in the long run) We use Sage, but I would advise you get your accountant to set it up with you 1st, as its simple once explained, but getting the start details put in, once your year has started is a bit odd!

gingerbear Sun 22-May-05 22:10:23

Katiemac, I think Quickbooks and Quicken are made by the same company, I use Quicken for home finances.

Caroline5 Sun 22-May-05 22:51:44

I bought VT Transaction £125+VAT recently for unlimited number of companies. I think they do a 30 day money back trial. I think it's easy to use, does VAT returns if needed. SAGE multi-company versions are pretty costly (£900 odd for 4 company version !)

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now