Talk

Advanced search

Seat Ibiza/iCandy Apple jogger

(4 Posts)
PootleTheFlump Sun 26-Jul-09 17:09:53

Hi,

Have heard really good things about iCandy (3 sets of friends all raving!) so seriously thinking about making the effort to travel to look at one (no stockists in our town). Just wondering if any one has fitted one in the boot of a Seat Ibiza? Have checked the dimensions and it looks possible but sometimes boot shape is an issue. Thanks in advance smile

mejon Sun 26-Jul-09 21:03:37

I had a Renault Clio when I was using the Apple. It fitted OK-ish in the small boot - it would go flat if you took one of the wheels off but I tended to keep it on and just carry it upright. There wasn't much room left for anything else though. The Ibiza's boot from what I remember (I had one before the Clio) is deeper and wider so I would imagine you'd have no problems.

PootleTheFlump Mon 27-Jul-09 15:56:52

Thank you, that;s really helpful smile

lola2008 Mon 27-Jul-09 23:27:26

Pootle, a good retailer will show you if it will fit in the boot of your car, don't be afraid to ask if you're spending good money. John Lewis sell icandy so finding good service should be no problem.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now