(11 Posts)
HerHonesty Sun 26-Jul-09 13:08:31

anyone...

thisisyesterday Sun 26-Jul-09 13:13:20

i know they're very short.

differentID Sun 26-Jul-09 13:23:13

what do you want to know?

JigglyPiggy Sun 26-Jul-09 13:32:47

I've heard alot of people say they are short but Im 5'8 and DH is taller and we both find ours fine although we have not used it for a great lenght of time yet as we have a number of other buggies.

Now i have the zia I have sold the zapp as I wanted something that would recline.

It folds small is light enough and you can swap the covers over for a change of colour like you can with the zapp.

On the plus side Nursery Value do them and replacement parts at a good price (not that ive purchased anything from them yet).

hth

HerHonesty Sun 26-Jul-09 13:38:03

by short do you mean the handles come quite low?

and if so esp jp can you recommend anything better but similar..

thisisyesterday Sun 26-Jul-09 13:41:39

yeh, low handles. i am 5' 8 as well and found it too short! lol
i guess i could prob use it for just now and then,but def not all. the time would wreck my back

i don';t know of anything that folds up as small though that has taller handles

JigglyPiggy Sun 26-Jul-09 16:07:35

in terms of alternatives to the zia it depends on your budget and what requirements you have for a buggy.

there's the bee which is compact when folded, adjustable handle height and even better its rearfacing but around £400 new

or the ever popular baby jogger city mini, easy to fold one handed, lovely to push and £158 in boots

maybe im just not that fussy when it comes to handle height and therefore dont mind the zia? plus mine was super cheap second hand grin

Sibella1 Sun 26-Jul-09 16:14:54

I love my Zia and my dd loves it even more!! She is 3 but still adores it and I never have to nag her to get into it. I am quite short so I don't mind the handles but my hubby does, also he keeps on stepping on the brakes while walking.

But its really light and she has had many naps in it.

HerHonesty Sun 26-Jul-09 18:43:02

anything but a buggaboo on principle (long story!) we just one we can throw in the back of the car, already have a travel system.

claret1980 Sun 26-Jul-09 20:21:13

I had a zia but didn't ike it. The handles were low and it felt flimsy. The seat wasn't upright enough and my son screamed when he went in it.

We have a Zapp for our hols but it probably best to have 4 wheels.

snala Sun 26-Jul-09 21:33:05

We have a zia and love it. Got it from nursery value with cosy toes etc part of a deal.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now