Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Playmobil Dream Castle 3019 - anyone know where I can get bits for it?

(5 Posts)
squilly Sun 26-Jul-09 10:58:20

I've already put an ad in the wanted section on here, I've just registered for the Playmobil forum, but I'm wondering whether anyone else can suggest where I could get bits for the above castle from?

We bought it second hand and though it was good value for money, it's not complete, as was stated. I've googled, checked Ebay, and so far found nothing.

I need a number of pieces to complete the castle, none structural, so we can live without them, but I thought I'd try my best for dd to get her a complete(ish) set.

If any mum has part of a castle or knows where I can get part of a castle, just CAT me. I'm happy to pay, if the price is right.

If you've got an odd hairpiece knocking around for a princess or two, that would be useful too!!!

Thanks to anyone who replies..

3welshcakes Sun 26-Jul-09 11:03:22

Hi try this site,

http://www.playmobil.com/index.html

if u register they also inform u of new items out and discount etc etc, hope that helps.

grin

MadameCastafiore Sun 26-Jul-09 11:05:07

Ring playmobil - if they have the parts they will send them out to you.

3welshcakes Sun 26-Jul-09 11:49:39

I sent them an email with a list of things i needed and got them within 7 days. very good customer service.

squilly Sun 26-Jul-09 11:55:01

Thanks for the responses. I'll email them now.

I have a feeling the missing pink panels are the same as they use in the updated castle, so I'm fairly confident about that one.

Just have to hope they have the dreaded turret!

Thanks again for the replies. Much appreciated

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now