Talk

Advanced search

anyone recommend a good high back booster

(5 Posts)
3welshcakes Sun 26-Jul-09 10:49:51

HELP!!!!!!!!

can anyone recommend i really good highback booster for my 4-5 yr old he is 5 next april and above average in height, i have 3 boys under 4 so want something that i can move from rear seat to front seat as sometimes the boys fight. well all the time !!!!. he has just come out of a recaro sport which he looked too tall in even thou it was meant to last til 12yrs his shoulders passed the seat belt shoulder slot, so i am putting my 20 month old out of his maxi cosi tobi which is the best buy ever into the 4 yr old recaro. dont want to get rid of the maxi cosi but i know my youngest will outgrow it in lengh by xmas so its the more sensible thing to do.

Any suggestions i have looked at silver cross, britax, maxi cosi xr.....hmm

sazm Sun 26-Jul-09 13:26:10

have you adjusted the height of the headrest on the recaro?
is it the 9m-12y one with the harness?

3welshcakes Sun 26-Jul-09 17:19:49

Yea i have adjusted the height head rest and it is the 9mth to 12 yrs. but he looks to big for the seat and unfortunatly now my maxi cosi just sold so i dont have a choice its high back booster so my youngest can go in recaro.

sazm Sun 26-Jul-09 20:34:43

sounds like something must need sdjusting if he is only 5?
do you have isofix in your car?
the britax kidfix was the best one on which,
we have the britax hi-liners (as they are one of the narrowest and i need to fit in 3 carseats)and are very impressed with them,had them 2 yrs and not found a fault yet,

Loopymumsy Sun 26-Jul-09 21:55:54

Message withdrawn

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now