Talk

Advanced search

Britax Evolva 123 si - help!

(3 Posts)
fifitot Sat 25-Jul-09 18:36:47

More carseat help needed. Got the above seat and realised today that DD is over the weight limit for the harness so need to convert to the highback booster seat. However the manual is most unhelpful. I need to know where to put the shoulder straps when you pull them into the back of the seat. The manual says in the storage area at the back but can't see it and anyway the big buckles on the harness make it difficult to tuck away.

Any ideas?

LIZS Sat 25-Jul-09 20:41:36

iirc the storage isn't a compartment as such it is just tucking them behind the outer cover, secured by elastic (sorry it is a good while since I converted ours). If you look at picture 1f on the leaflet, you feed them through from the front, via the gaps at the side of the seat back.

fifitot Sat 25-Jul-09 21:20:54

Thanks - so you just thread them through the back as you describe and just leave them there? I thought they might pack neatly away! I suppose when it's strapped in you wouldn't see them.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now