Advanced search

best travel cot to use as play pen?

(6 Posts)
titferbrains Sat 25-Jul-09 10:28:23

Something large, sturdy, safe and comfy.

Our floor is slate and I'm scared to leave dd sitting on it, she is moving so much these daysI need a pen so she can move a bit but I don't have to keep passing her toys back to her every 2 min.

Which one is a good size? I'm feeling very guilty about putting her in a pen but can't see how to avoid cracking her head on the floor.

Weight doesn't matter as we don't camp etc.

mummyfun Wed 29-Jul-09 14:25:46

I brought a NScessity travel centre not long ago which is a tent so you can use it for playing in but it also has an inflatable matress inside so you can also use it for them to sleep in. If we ever get a summer again this year it has a uv protection so you can use it in the garden or on the beach. I love this product and cannot reccommend it enough!!
Hope this helps!!

sazm Wed 29-Jul-09 16:43:12

i borrowed my sisters travel cot (just a cheap basic travel cot) and it was great,we used it out in the garden when lo was at this stage as there was nowhere safe in teh garden he could sit,we found it invaluable,so handy,i used it a lot, even just if you need to nip to the loo/wash your hands,you know theyr'e not going to fall and hurt themselves,

ilovemydogandmrobama Wed 29-Jul-09 16:49:31

Baby Dan -- brilliant.

ilovemydogandmrobama Wed 29-Jul-09 16:49:57

Oops -- not a travel cot. Sorry.

sazm Wed 29-Jul-09 17:16:22

there was also a lovely white wooden playpen on offer on kiddicare website,if its a playpen rather than a travel cot you want.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now