Talk

Advanced search

Pushchair for a toddler

(4 Posts)
anonjustforthisone Sun 22-May-05 14:34:23

We recently bought an e3 (first pushchair was stolen) as we were trying for another baby but a change in circumstances has meant that we are postponing the idea for the time being.

We now hope to sell the e3 and buy something else. I like the e3 but it isn't what we'd have chosen if we were intentionally buying a single pushchair, difficulty in standing it up being my main issue.

Question is what should we get? We've already got a maclaren quest but I find it a bit difficult to push on rough ground so need something a bit sturdier poss with air tyres as well. Has anyone got any recommendations?

anonjustforthisone Sun 22-May-05 14:41:06

sorry didn't mean to be anon but am going to have to see it through now so as not to give myself away!

Louise1980 Sun 22-May-05 14:44:27

lol I was curious as to the reason you needed to keep pushchair buying a secret. Thought you might have been contemplating abduction!

janeybops Sun 22-May-05 15:15:17

I like my Graco citilite - not sure how it would be in on really rough ground. but folds easily and stands up on it's own when folded. also only 4.5 k

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: