Talk

Advanced search

Maxicosi bebeconfort streety pushchair - experiences please!

(6 Posts)
SabsBigPants Fri 24-Jul-09 10:40:30

After weeks of to-ing and fro-ing about different types of pushchairs, we think we have decided on a pushchair, but of course want to run it past fellow MN'ers first. smile

Has anyone got experience of using the Maxicosi bebeconfort streety pushchair. How practical is it around London, on public transport, in the boot of a car, is it lightweight and does it take up a lot of storage space. It also comes with a carseat, what is that like?

Thanks all!

SabsBigPants Fri 24-Jul-09 14:38:18

anyone???

MadameOvary Fri 24-Jul-09 14:40:31

I had it and I hated it. It was clumsy, heavy, great to push but rubbish up kerbs and a pain to fold. Looked good and folds well but that's about it.
Its successor was a Bugaboo Bee though so it was never going to compare grin

SabsBigPants Fri 24-Jul-09 20:28:21

thanks madame

Everyone keeps saying to buy a bugaboo but we cant afford it sad

Anyone else have any views on the streety?

OrphanAnnie Fri 24-Jul-09 20:34:10

I would have a play with one in mothercare, it'll be a maxi cosy car seat so that'll be fine.

sazm Fri 24-Jul-09 22:59:08

i just had a look at it in my local shop,i was set on it when i was preg,but now im glad i didnt go for it,its very flimsy and basic feeling,
how about the loola up?its very similar but a bit more sturdy, still folds easily and small,

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now