Talk

Advanced search

best value and quality white polo shirts also ben ten lunch box needed....

(7 Posts)
mum2samandalex Thu 23-Jul-09 15:14:05

for a 4 year ols starting reception class. I was going to get marks and spencer shirts but heard they weren't very good quality anyone experience this. Also my 4 year old wants a ben 10 lunch box surprise, surprise! Tempted to buy him something else as no doubt every boy in school will have one but he porobably wouldnt forgive me lol

PhyllisTine Thu 23-Jul-09 15:15:55

No idea on lunch box but I buy Primark white polo shirts, 3 for £3 I think. My ds has about 75 of them as he gets them in such a state every day.

I would love to make him wear paper ones so at least I could just crumple them up and chuck them out at the end of the day

brimfull Thu 23-Jul-09 15:16:33

ben ten bx from matalan
just write his name with silver permanent pen on it-doesn't everyone have a silver pen hmm

weegiemum Thu 23-Jul-09 15:18:42

My ds has a great Ben10 lunchbag from Next. His name written in - yes - silver pen on the back. Stick it through the washing machine with the uniforms on Friday night. It has lasted better than any other lunch receptacle we have ever had!

mum2samandalex Thu 23-Jul-09 15:22:30

Oo thankyou good idea lol now where can i get a silver pen lol. I guess id better get the lunch box quick before theres a national shortage!

PersonalClown Thu 23-Jul-09 15:24:43

I'd say shirts from John Lewis if there is one nearby.
DS is a dirt magnet but the shirts wash well, hold their shape and surprisingly don't cost a fortune!!

Stayingsunnygirl Thu 23-Jul-09 15:48:35

I second the Primark shirts - or asda. If you buy good quality, pricey shirts, it will break your heart when he comes home covered in permanent stains (and he will, I promise) or falls over playing football and rips them on day 1.

Plus he is going to be growing out of them quickly so cheap and cheerful is the way to go, in my book.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now