Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Anyone got a puky or islabike they want to sell?

(6 Posts)
ArcticLemming Wed 22-Jul-09 21:13:14

Hi. We're looking for a first two-wheeler for DD1 (aged 3.9 but very tall) and want an islabike or puky. Has anyone got one they're looking to sell?
Thanks

Habbibu Wed 22-Jul-09 21:18:44

The balance bike? You may find the Islabike a bit small for a tall almost 4 yo - my dd is 2.10, and tall, and will have outgrown her Islabike by spring, I reckon. There is another good balance bike which a friend has which is a bit bigger, and has 2 seat posts so it lasts a bit longer - will find out what it's called and get back. Probably tomorrow!

ArcticLemming Wed 22-Jul-09 21:28:48

No, sorry, should have explained better. We aolready have the isla balance bike. We're looking for a first pedal bike. Agree the isla balance bike is getting too small! Thanks though.

ArcticLemming Thu 23-Jul-09 10:48:28

quick bump for the morning crowd

Habbibu Thu 23-Jul-09 13:45:02

www.ridgeback.co.uk/index.php?seriesID=46&show_bike=TRUE This is the brand I was thinking about - friends have the balance bike, and it's fab. Might be worth adding Ridgeback to your list of secondhand options - less well known, so you may find them on ebay, etc.

ArcticLemming Fri 24-Jul-09 20:37:23

Thanks for the advice, Habbibu. Will look into them.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now