Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Can anyone recommend a very lightweight foldable buggy for travel?

(7 Posts)
Gangle Wed 22-Jul-09 15:32:10

We already have the Bugaboo Bee which is pretty light but want something that folds up small for travelling. The McClaren velo seems to be the lightest I can find but don't like the look of it and a friend says it's not very comfy. Thanks

sammysamsam Wed 22-Jul-09 18:21:55

i used the volo 'forever' and ds never had a problem with it, infact he loves to hop into it now and again (3.5yrs) when i take him with me on long shopping sprees.. have you considered the MAc quest- that reclines, but is still ightweight with a fabric seat...

i love the volo though..still ..

nicolamumof3 Wed 22-Jul-09 20:08:21

depends on the age of your child and how much you would use it.

the zapp is a lovely small fold, but a fiddly one. you can't beat macs, for quality and ease of use imo. volo's are super basic and light or go for a quest the best mac imo and i've had alot wink

AvadaKedavra Wed 22-Jul-09 20:10:47

Mothercare Jive? cheap as chips and perfect for travelling.

missusp Thu 23-Jul-09 11:19:28

or the obaby atlas. like a mac but cheaper.

scattykatty Thu 23-Jul-09 11:27:36

Go for the Zapp, I'm loving my Zapp grin] whe you get the knack you can fold it down and back up in 10 secs flat!

Eve4Walle Mon 27-Jul-09 08:12:02

Silver Cross Fizz. It's the lightest in it's class, is an umbrella fold and has a recline function, a factor 50 sun shade hood, a removable and washable seat pad and a carry handle.

We bought one to go on holiday with and it was excellent. Well worth the money (it was about £65).

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now