Talk

Advanced search

Isofix rear facing car seat???

(5 Posts)
beepbeep Sat 18-Jul-09 08:27:13

We are expecting our 3rd baby in November, other 2 have been in lie-flat car seat, but this time just can't fit it in the car.

Never bought a 'normal' car seat before and thinking isofix would make life easier but bit shock at price of bases. is it safe to buy a second hand base? (would obviously buy new seat)

Looking at the maxi cosi simply because we have phil & teds and i'm sure you can get adaptors. But is any other car seat better in your opinions (just used cocoon with DC2 and I could just use this again - just being lazy!).

Advice please ......!! Thanks

DavidatPramworld Sat 18-Jul-09 11:25:37

The Cabriofix is generally regarded as the best seat on the market and of course it will fit the Phil and Ted Sport, Dash and Classic. I wouldn't recommend buying anything second in the way of car seats or bases.

Loopymumsy Sun 19-Jul-09 15:09:31

Message withdrawn

beepbeep Mon 20-Jul-09 07:43:09

Thanks for the info - will have a proper look at that car seat LM, looks great.

If we end up going for the maxi cosi may end up with an easyfix base rather than isofix - money talks!!

KittyWalker Mon 20-Jul-09 07:58:39

We have the Britax isofix system in our car and we're very happy with it. If you go onto the Britax website it will tell you which seats are compatible for your car. Maxi Cosi would work in our car.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now