Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

a toy for a 14months old : what is your toddler's favourite?

(10 Posts)
Frenchy72 Fri 20-May-05 11:59:39

Hi everyone. I can't seem to find the right toy for my little boy who is 14 months. what do you recommend?
thanks in anticipation!

wordsmith Fri 20-May-05 12:00:37

Anything you can bang. Stacking cups. Hammer and blocks. Saucepans and baking trays!

MarsLady Fri 20-May-05 12:01:55

I bought a vtech rocket from woolies, reduced to £7.99. The DTs love that. They also love the Fisher Price train from ELC that moves along the floor when you push the funnel and has cubes on it.

Mostly though they like the broom, the dustpan, the mop and my pots and pans.

tarantula Fri 20-May-05 12:04:09

dds fav toys at the moment are 1.toy cars 2. mega blocks bricks/wooden bricks 3. wheelie moo.

otto Fri 20-May-05 12:08:42

My 14-month old loves his scooby doo ball, or any other ball for that matter

hunkermunker Fri 20-May-05 12:09:56

The drum from Early Learning (white top with lights under it, three buttons and a speaker round the middle) - it's a tenner, plays nice (not too loud, proper-sounding) music and DS (13mo) loves banging it and jigging to the music.

Flum Fri 20-May-05 12:11:45

Mine is 15 months and likes books best, second I would say are toy cars, third is a toy push chair.

Flum Fri 20-May-05 12:12:41

Actually no the favourite is; GRAVEL - loves it!

tarantula Fri 20-May-05 12:19:08

yes youre right Flum Gravel is a firm fav here too

GeorginaA Fri 20-May-05 12:21:34

ELC's happyland toys are good - obviously they won't necessarily play imaginatively with them yet, but ds2 loves pressing all the things which make a sound and chewing on the little people and animals! And it's a toy he can grow into too. (Ds1 plays with it too - so they can play together with it at different levels quite easily).

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now