Talk

Advanced search

advice on easywalker duo

(5 Posts)
mamamami Thu 16-Jul-09 21:39:08

Hello! Can anyone give me advice on the Easywalker Duo? I have a 2 year old and am expecting my second baby in a month. I've fancied the Easywalker duo buggy but haven't seen one 'in the flesh'! (the nearest stockist is 2 hrs drive away). Does anyone know if the seats are quite upright? My son wouldn't go in the Out'n'About - the seats were too reclined and wouldn't go upright enough - he wants to sit up! I don't want to spend on the Easywalker to find out it's the same! Help! Thanks xx

DavidatPramworld Sat 18-Jul-09 11:54:09

The Duowalker seats are definitely more upright than the Out n About Nipper. We have both on our shopfloor.

weddingcake Sun 19-Jul-09 22:14:35

I have a similar gap between my dc and love my Easy Walker Duo. The seats are definitely more upright and much more spacious than the Out n About.

Another thing I prefer is that it has separate hoods on each seat so i can do things like just put a single shade a babe over the baby etc.

It looks quite bulky but I haven't yet found a door it doesn't fit through and it's lovely to push.

My only minor complaints are that the shopping basket isn't that easy to access and it takes up our whole car boot. That's not too much of a problem though because I mostly use it locally so just leave it up.

Any other questions feel free to ask but on the whole I'd highly recommend.

alison6692 Sun 30-Aug-09 15:19:18

My easywalker should arrive soon for our new addition to the family in December.Can't wait to try it out.

dizzydixies Wed 02-Sep-09 20:22:03

I love mine smile you won't regret it

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now