Talk

Advanced search

Help - bought a my little pony pink box with a heart & number buttons on top from charity shop but we don't know how to open it!!!

(10 Posts)
CapricaSix Thu 16-Jul-09 17:48:15

Can anyone tell us what to do with it???

Seona1973 Thu 16-Jul-09 19:57:12

do you have a my little pony with a love heart magnet on one of its feet? Use that foot and see if it triggers anything to open on the box - hold the foot to various parts of the box and the magnet should trigger it to open (maybe!!)

CapricaSix Thu 16-Jul-09 20:24:41

ooh. I don't think so, and dd's only proper my little pony is in her room so I can't check (she's in bed)! The cheek of the charity shop!!!wink

CapricaSix Thu 16-Jul-09 20:31:19

sod it, interrupted her to get it but it doesn't! Am googling like mad but haven't found anything like it... It's a pink heart-shaped box with a pink heart in the middle that lights up and makes a "boing" sound when you press it, and buttons 1-5 along the bottom pointy bit...

Tamarto Thu 16-Jul-09 20:33:50

Is there a small hole in the plastic? there might be a re-set button.

Sounds like you need to input the code then press the heart.

CapricaSix Thu 16-Jul-09 20:35:53

Yes i thought of that, tamarto, have tried many number combinations! grin Can't see any little hole or reset button though. It's sooooo frustrating!! angry

babster Thu 16-Jul-09 20:36:55

Try removing the batteries then putting them back in - my dd has a secret code box from M&S and keeps forgetting what she set it to. The factory default on ours is 555.

CapricaSix Thu 16-Jul-09 20:46:18

I'VE OPENED IT!!!!!!!!!!!

Did 12345 then pressed the heart, it made a lovely plingy noise, a second later there was a click and open sesame!

hee hee am so happy. it's the small things in life, innit!! grin

CapricaSix Thu 16-Jul-09 20:47:10

PS thanks for all your suggestions!!

btw dd & i did try 12345-heart a few times at the beginning. hmm Not sure why it's suddenly working for me... off to show dd though she should be asleep by now!! grin

Tamarto Thu 16-Jul-09 20:47:27

YAY! grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now