Talk

Advanced search

Rearfacing car seats- just bought the izi combi

(2 Posts)
Lcy Thu 16-Jul-09 13:34:19

Just wanted to say thanks so much to everyone who has posted about rear facing car seats - I had never heard of them before mumsnet and after watching the crash videos on rearfacing.co.uk my mind was made up!

No where stocks RF car seats in North Wales so we combined our holiday in Dorset with a visit to get a car seat from Snowflakes in Weymouth (found on rearfacing website). I would def recommend them due to brilliant service- they talked me through all the different seats, showed us how to fit them in our car, and were very relaxed about my banana covered ten month old crawling round there shop.

I decided on the Izi combi because it is compact and the seat has different seat positions just like a forward facing car seat. They didn't have the non isofix version in stock (they have had a lot of orders recently probably due to the power of mumsnet) so have just had it delivered and my LO looks very comfy in it.

So thanks again to everyone who has posted about RF!

Loopymumsy Fri 17-Jul-09 17:05:54

Message withdrawn

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now