Talk

Advanced search

Does anyone have one of those funky designed two wheeled shopping trolleys?

(4 Posts)
Fimbo Tue 14-Jul-09 10:41:58

I don't drive and came home laden down with armfuls of crappola from school, including wellies and p e kits x 2 last night. I have decided come September, a trolley is the way to go.

If you have one, do you have the cheapy ones or did you go for a more expensive one and where did you buy it from?

Tia

girlywhirly Tue 14-Jul-09 16:40:18

I think a trolley is an excellent idea. I have one for shopping, town is approx. half a mile away, and I use it on Saturdays, not for a full shop but for meat/fruit/veg which can get heavy. Useful for taking brolly and waterproofs in case they're needed. I put a small cool bag in it for meat and deli items.

Mine was £14.99 from a local luggage shop, and I've seen them on markets. My advice is get one with a comfortable handle and decent wheels. How much you spend is up to you, but bear in mind it will get bumped up and down kerbs.

Loopymumsy Tue 14-Jul-09 21:22:17

Message withdrawn

Fimbo Tue 14-Jul-09 22:47:51

I do want to get a decent one, as I walk everywhere and I went through loads of prams as the wheels alway wore down!

I am currently considering a couple that are specifically designed to go up and down kerbs.

Thank you for the link Loopy

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now