Talk

Advanced search

Help! which is the best double buggy for 2ry old twins!!

(9 Posts)
bexster26 Mon 13-Jul-09 21:49:02

I could really do with some advice on which double buggy to get for my twins who are approaching 1. I have previously had tandems and find them now to heavy to sterr so thinking about getting a side by side that fits through door ways. Has anyone tried the Hauck Roadster Duo twin SL as seems ok but cant find any reviews on this.
Any advice would be great!! x

bexster26 Mon 13-Jul-09 21:50:38

sorry message meant to say they are approaching 2 years old!

blowninonabreeze Mon 13-Jul-09 21:56:43

I've got the out n about nipper double for my DDs

Although they are not twns (20 months apart)

I bought it after seeing a friend with twins use it for hers.

Tis fab - I'm yet to find a door/gap I can't negotiate.

Pretty big when folded though - I hope you have a large boot!

bexster26 Mon 13-Jul-09 22:04:09

I did have a look at this on ebay but got a bit worried when i read somewhere that the seats recline too much and older twins try to sit up more - did your friend find this a problem?

blowninonabreeze Mon 13-Jul-09 22:07:12

true true - my eldest is a lazy tike who'll quite happily lie back when in her buggy - friend did experience this now you mention it! I think its a known draw-back - I'd forgotten about it

bexster26 Mon 13-Jul-09 22:09:59

i think it struck a cord with me cos my two fight something cronic! Main reason i am getting rid of the tandem is because whoever is in the back constantly kicks the front seat and pulls hair!! Feel like pulling my own! lol x

TamTam29 Fri 17-Jul-09 14:24:38

My babyjogger city mini arrved this week and I think it's fab so far! C

Can push it one handed and folds down really small and fits into my feista with or without the wheels on!

mine is black, but this one is a good price

buggylovinmummy Fri 17-Jul-09 14:46:01

I noticed the double baby jogger city mini on e-bay today brand new for buy it now of £180 bargain. I have the single and if its as good as that id recommend it.

MilaMae Fri 17-Jul-09 16:27:41

All 3 of mine were in the Nipper double then single.

I,my sister and best friend all have twins and all have one,we all love them grin. Never had a problem re the seat position. I childmind now and still don't.

The Nipper is very thin and light-fantastic!!!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now