Talk

Advanced search

Beaba Baby Cook

(7 Posts)
jamese Wed 18-May-05 09:45:42

Hi, does anyone know where I can buy a Beaba Babycook (steamer, Blender,etc) I have one which is falling apart (had it about 1 year and used everyday).. I know I bought it online but can't find it on any of my usual websites so they must have discountined. Have found on ebay but soo many people go for them no guarantee I can get it (unless offer silly money), any idea welcome...

csa Wed 18-May-05 12:58:34

jamese, jojomamanbebe does them : see link

and just got a discount code in the post today for them - TM51 for 20% off

jamese Sat 21-May-05 20:18:09

Many thank CSA - not sure if a problem my end but the site is currently unavailable (tried both last night and tonight)...

I have used this site in the past so may well have bought from them originally. If you can get access to the site can you let me know. Many thanks for the discount code also. Cheers Eliz

jamese Sat 21-May-05 20:18:13

Many thank CSA - not sure if a problem my end but the site is currently unavailable (tried both last night and tonight)...

I have used this site in the past so may well have bought from them originally. If you can get access to the site can you let me know. Many thanks for the discount code also. Cheers Eliz

csa Sat 21-May-05 21:29:33

nope, me neither. maybe there is something wrong with their server at the moment cos it was working a couple of days ago. try calling them instead? 0870 2410560 - the discount code should also work over the phone.

i originally got mine 3 years ago from lakeland. it was much cheaper then. only 35 quid-ish but as you said, not many people stock them now.

hth.

jamese Tue 24-May-05 12:13:30

CSA - many thanks - managed to buy the baby cook yesterday and your code saved me £18.00... so many thanks... The babycook has changed since I bought mine but have the same functions, so hope it is as good - expensive though.. but with your discount good buy. Cheers Eliz

csa Tue 24-May-05 15:45:47

great. glad i could help

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: