Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Double pushchair help!

(16 Posts)
Divvy Mon 06-Jul-09 13:37:55

dd 2.4 is a bolter so needs to in a pushchair still when out.

ds 11 months.

I had a Jane power twin pro, but couldnt get on with it, and felt it was going to fall apart. So then got a XTS twin twister, since then life going out has been murder! dd just screams, and tries to get out. I even put on a shoulder strap locker, and she still got out of it!

On sunday while out she got out again, while at carboot, so bought a cosatto mobi then and there for £20, she has been out in it a couple of times and loves it, no more screaming!

Problem is I am still grounded at home as need a pushchair that will carry both, but has the seat dd will sit in and enjoy!

Any ideas

nicolamumof3 Mon 06-Jul-09 13:54:08

is the seat a bit reclined on the xts? i know it was on my nipper and they are similar? my ds who's 2 next week HATEd being reclined and is happier in his maclaren.

i bought a p&t when my ds2 and 3 were the same age as your children and loved it!! its the best for two toddlers.

Divvy Mon 06-Jul-09 14:34:14

Yes it is, and she likes to sit forward really. She looks really happy in the mobi. I need to convice dh that we need a P&T, as he dont like the idea of child on the bottom. I just want to be able to go out with a happy dd, life is stressful enough, without not going out incase she kicks off, and does her escape trick, then screams like I am killing her when I try to get her back in!

4andnotout Mon 06-Jul-09 14:42:35

Im envy at your mobi bargain!

I love my p&t sport, mine are 13 months apart (8mo &21mo) so will need it for ages yet.

nicolamumof3 Mon 06-Jul-09 14:45:46

i felt the same and was getting to the stage of avoiding certain trips out. i borrowed a friends p&t and that was it sold!!! i bought one the next day. you could put mobi on ebay and make some funds towards p&t they are sooo worth it and hold their value well.

i sold mine for £300 after 6m of daily use i was really pleased with that!

you can swap them round too dd could go in front or back seat.

Divvy Mon 06-Jul-09 19:06:30

I am nearly getting to stage of not going anywhere with her on my own! I really think the right seat for her would really help her while out, and get us both through this difficult stage and still manage to get out the house!

I dont think she wants to sit next to him either, as much as she loves him! I have also had to move her car seat to row infront of her brother! Good job thats a people carrier!

4andnotout Mon 06-Jul-09 19:40:12

I have a double side by side buggy as well as the p&t and it is a nightmare as they poke eachother or pull hair, tandems are so much easier!

At first i had an e3 p&t and hated the fact t and that the rear seat didn't recline at all, it wasn't as easy to push as the sport either so i sold it for £200 and bought a new sport from kiddicare for £299.

The sport is a much better model, it feels easir to push, clips locked when folded and the hood is much better.

Divvy Mon 06-Jul-09 19:54:28

I am watching one thats local to me on ebay as I type!

Anything just to life that little bit easier eh?

4andnotout Mon 06-Jul-09 20:11:02

Oh yes it has got to be done

nicolamumof3 Mon 06-Jul-09 21:11:00

i do hope you get one they are the best for that age group. my ds's loved the p&t either seat they both got in it every day no problems.

Divvy Mon 06-Jul-09 21:17:34

The local one I was watching got sold early, wondered why it wasnt selling for much hmm I was getting really excited too angry I have to get one now!

nicolamumof3 Mon 06-Jul-09 21:24:24

whats your budget?

babydrip Mon 06-Jul-09 21:24:26

Hi I have a fantastic E3 in red with all singing all dancing accesories!
email me on bellydance one thousand at yahoo dot co dot uk......words as in numbers iyswim....not sure where you are though...but do have all boxes to pack up...am thinking of puttin it on ebay end of the week once hubby's home..
thankyou
Tracey
xxx

Divvy Mon 06-Jul-09 21:38:56

I have emailed you BD smile

Divvy Mon 06-Jul-09 21:41:25

I put the numbers, hope thats what you ment instead of words?

babydrip Mon 06-Jul-09 21:47:32

yes darling
xxxx

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now