Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

ANYONE OREDERED FROM ASDA ONLINE??

(8 Posts)
milosmum Mon 16-May-05 20:53:07

just wanted to know if anyone has ordered from asda via the internet? was the stuff that came good(ie the fruit and veg) and did it arrive on time?

ive never ordered food before and wanted to know if it was worth it or not, cheers {smile]

charleepeters Mon 16-May-05 21:05:13

am wondering the same thing dont know weather to go with tesco or asda????

Hermione1 Mon 16-May-05 21:06:44

i did until they stopped it around here, it was good had no problems and nothing forgotten.

darlingbud Mon 16-May-05 21:09:02

I have used ASDA a couple of times. Veg etc fresh but I ordered 12 yoghurts that came with use by date of the next day. I told the delvery man that I wasn't happy and to take them back - how did they think we would eat 12 yoghurts in the space of 24 hours?
I usually use TESCO.
I have learnt whoever I use to ask the delivery person to wait while I check fresh produce and if it is not to my liking then I ask them to deduct it from the bill and take it back.

milosmum Mon 16-May-05 21:10:00

thanks darlingbud- just the kind of advice i wanted!!

GeorginaA Mon 16-May-05 21:11:47

I have used them - although to be fair about 2 years ago now. All I can say is, I REALLY hope they have improved. They didn't bring over half of my order and it took several days of ringing them again and again until eventually I got a refund and some money for goodwill. Sod all use to me because it was the groceries I wanted - of course, it was all the urgent stuff that was in the missing bags!

Never used them again.

SaintGeorge Mon 16-May-05 21:12:01

I have - delivery was bang on time. No missing items, fruit & veg fresh and delivery guy offered to carry through to the kitchen (Tesco dump on the doorstep).

My only gripes (in comparison to Tesco) is lack of available time slots and codes for online discounts. If I get online early in the morning I can usually book a same day slot with Tesco - have to book at least 3 days in advance with Asda.

darlingbud Mon 16-May-05 21:12:54

ps - it can be annoying f something you have ordered is not in stock and doesn't come but there is the option of asking for a substitution.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now