Talk

Advanced search

Climbing Frames UK/Selwood playsets

(8 Posts)
LuP Thu 02-Jul-09 20:15:41

Hi All

We're going to buy what I'd call a climbing frame - or 'playset' if you prefer hmm for the DCs. Has anyone bought one from Climbing Frames UK in Brentwood and if so, could you let me know what you thought of them - both the company and the product? We're looking at the Sunchaser compact. They've got a great sale on so I need to be quick...

Thanks in advance,

Lu

JoJo1000 Sat 04-Jul-09 13:31:56

Hi, We looked there earlier this year but were warned off by some friends who had a bad experience after they had purchased. In the end we bought from Rainbow and the kids couldn't be happier with it. We did spend more than we wanted to though

Hope this helps

Jo

LuP Sat 04-Jul-09 14:31:10

Hi

Thanks so much, we'll look at Rainbow now.

Best,

Lu smile

Snurby Mon 06-Jul-09 21:43:35

Message withdrawn

louieloulou Thu 23-Jul-09 16:40:59

I recently bought a Selwood Sheridan playset from Tesco and am very pleased with it.It arrived within a week of ordering it, which supprised me as it said it could take up to 21 days! The kids love it, and they spend many hours swinging, sliding and palying in the little house. Took a few hours to put up, but their customer services where very helpful in advising me on building it.In short would recommend Selwood and their products.

LauLau221 Thu 23-Jul-09 17:22:25

Hi Lu

My husband and I bought the sunchaser for our 4 year old girl and she absolutely adores it! We went along to see it at Brentwood first just to check it was what we wanted and the guy there was very helpful.

All in all we are delighted with the playset and would definitely recommend Climbing Frames to others - we scoured the internet for better deals but this site had the best prices every time.

Lau

1971mummy Sat 25-Jul-09 14:24:37

We looked at Rainbow. Travelled all the way to Surrey and found that to buy anything of quality you had to spend £5000+ 2 of our friends bought through Climbing Frames UK in Brentwood and passed the details to us. We bought a Selwood Skyfort and found them to be charming, helpful and professional. We had a damaged part and that was replaced no quibble in a couple of days. The earlier negative posts seem a bit personal and vindictive to me.

Snurby Tue 28-Jul-09 14:16:37

I am not being nasty or vindictive. Just wanted to say that I had a very bad experience with Selwood set bought online from Climbing Frames UK. I am glad that others here did not have problems.
Snurby

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now